About The Concierge Association of Colorado
The Concierge Association of Colorado (CAC) is a Section 501(c)(6) non-profit organization, incorporated on March 1, 2000. The CAC was organized to develop friendship and solidarity among the hotel/building and private concierges in Colorado. We are based in the Denver Metropolitan area.
Our MissionThe CAC is dedicated to the enrichment and development of its members through promoting professionalism, networking, and collaboration.
Our goals include:
- The continued growth and professional development of our members
- Promoting a level of competence and professionalism among members by holding regularly scheduled meetings, circulating information, and providing materials and activities of educational value
- Developing relationships within the community
- Serving as consummate ambassadors for the City of Denver and the State of Colorado
- To promote and add value to the profession of Concierge
Each year, we recognize an outstanding member of our Association.